We Explained the Prefabricated Buildings to Young Engineer Candidates
Prefabrik Yapı A.Ş, the leading readymade building brand in Turkey has come together with students of Sakarya University for the second time on March 19, within the scope of school education and preparation for business life.
Sector professionals and students come together within the scope of “Engineering seminars” course content for senior students of Department of Civil Engineering, faculty of Engineering , Sakarya University. In this context, In the seminar where N. Demet Kılıç, master architect, sales manage of Prefabrik Yapı A.Ş., has attended as a speaker, information was given to the students under the general heading such as sustainable buildings, BIM (Building Information Model) Industry 4.0. .
the following questions related to the prefabricated building sector which is considered among the business fields of the future for the students, were answered:
- Importance of prefabricated building and application types in our country and in the developed world countries,
- the necessity of the coexistence of science, economy and engineering,
- Industry university collaborations,
- Prefabricated buildings on the axis of sustainability,
- Expectations from our young colleagues and new graduates,
- Job opportunities related to the prefabricated buildings,
- General information was given about the application areas in system sections.
Following N. Demet Kılıç’s speech which attracted intensive attention, the questions about future of the sector and of the products were answered.